|“||Point is I'm sick of holding my staff and yelling at monsters, I'm sick of being a wizard, and I want to be in other movies!||”|
— Gandalf the Grey from Wreck It Gandalph
|“||There she is||”|
— CIA Agent from Nickita Minaj
|“||Big Bang Theory plus Sesame Street divided by MAD, carry the one-- Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!||”|
— Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D from The Big Bird Theory
Wreck It Gandalph: Gandalf the Grey is sick of being a wizard and escapes to other movies.
Nickita Minaj: Nickita Minaj is on the run from being found by the CIA. Now she is back to destroy them.
The Big Bird Theory: Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are tired of their show and teleport to Sesame Street.
- MADvent Calendar - Been avoiding April Fools' tricks all month? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Friday, 8:00 PM: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are snubbed for the best kiss at the MTV Movie Awards, but win best snub at the Annual Snubby Awards.
- Monday, 1:00 PM: Star Wars fans express concern over how old the original cast will look in Episode VII, specifically Yoda.
- Wednesday, 8:00 PM: Your parents have to suffer through Tax Season, but you have to suffer through this!
- Opening Scene
- Wreck It Gandalph (Movie Parody of Disney's Wreck-It Ralph / Spoof on Gandalf the Grey from the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Undercover Wolf at the Shear Delite Salon (Live-action Cartoon segment)
- Training Car (Animated by Mark Marek) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Other Guardians Ruining Rise of the Guardians (Movie Parody of Rise of the Guardians, Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga'Hoole, Green Lantern, and Guardians of the Galaxy) (Cartoon)
- Nickita Minaj (TV Parody of Nikita / Spoof on Nicki Minaj)
- Pinball Hates His Commune (Cartoon)
- Spy vs. Spy - Easter Egg Hunt (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Wall Scientists (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- The Big Bird Theory (TV Parody of the Big Bang Theory / Spoof on Big Bird from Sesame Street)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from Training Car) The car instructor is still getting hurt in the car. (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: Wreck It Gandalph / The Big Bird Theory/Gallery
- Main article: Wreck It Gandalph / The Big Bird Theory (Transcript)
- This is the first time DreamWorks' Rise of the Guardians get spoofed, and the only time Disney's Wreck-It Ralph, Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga'Hoole, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Nikita showed up on MAD.
- This is the second time the Big Bang Theory gets spoofed. The first was The Big Fang Theory.
- This is the third time the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey showed up.
- This is the 10th time Spy vs. Spy was in color, and the 10th episode of MAD to have only one Mike Wartella segment.
- This is the 12th time Sesame Street showed up.
- This is the 42nd time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- Bane & Kate, but Pokémonsters, Inc. showed up instead. Mistakes always happen. Always. was originally going to air along with
- Brian T. Delaney - Audience Member #1, Soren, and Wall Scientists Announcer
- Keith Ferguson - Bilbo Baggins and Training Car Announcer
- Will Friedle - Harry Potter and Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D
- Anthony Hansen - Big Bird and Audience Member #2
- Jim Meskimen - Gandalf the Grey, North, and Wall Scientist
- Rachel Ramras - Prairie Dawn, Sévérine, Pinball's Wife, and Training Car Woman
- Kevin Shinick - Sheldon Cooper, Wreck-It Ralph, Fix-It Felix Jr., Oscar the Grouch, Driving Instructor, Wolf, Bert, Cookie Monster, Sheep Barber, Pinball, Nickita Minaj Announcer, Ganthet, and the MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Victor Yerrid - Star-Lord, 5, and Ernie