Summary of CharacterWillard Christopher "Will" Smith, Jr. (born September 25, 1968) is an American actor, film producer and pop rapper. He has enjoyed success in music, television and film. In April 2007, Newsweek called him the most powerful actor on the planet. Smith has been nominated for four Golden Globe Awards, two Academy Awards, and has won multiple Grammy Awards. He married actress Jada Pinkett in 1997. Together they have had two children: Jaden Christopher Syre (born 1998), his co-star in The Pursuit of Happyness, and Willow Camille Reign (born 2000), who appeared as his daughter in I Am Legend.
For more information about Will Smith, visit here.
Character Appearances in Show
- Episode 14 The Thingy: Himself and again that the narrator says.
- Episode 18 Are You Karate Kidding Me?: Mentioned by Dre as "Son of Will Smith."
- Episode 18 The Fresh Prawn of Bel-Air: Himself appearing as the protagonist. He also appears as a Prawn.
- Episode 1 (53) Madvent Calendar: He had a fever dream that turned out to be just like the opening.
- Episode 5 (57) I Am Lorax: Himself appearing as the protagonist. He also appears as "The Willsler".
- Will Smith was mentioned 2 times in Episode 18, with one in Are You Karate Kidding Me? and The Fresh Prawn of Bel-Air.