This skit is from the episode Fantastic Megan Fox / MAD vs. Wild.
Announcer: And now it's time for "Who Wore it Better?" Ashley Tisdale wore this white chiffon sundress at the KCA's, but did Miley Cyrus wear it better at the VMA's? How about Demi Lovato at the PTA's? Selena Gomez wore it at the KFC! As did George Clooney, Miranda Cosgrove, Spongebob Squarepants, Kings of Leon, Marmaduke, the Los Angeles Lakers, Ashley Tisdale....
Random Person: You said her already!
Announcer: Victoria Justice, Bryce Dallas Howard, this styrofoam cup, LeBron James, a dragon, Drew Barrymore, ice, or Rihanna? And the answer is-- Wait, what were the choices again? Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Demi...
Other announcer: This has been "Who Wore it Better?"
Mojo Jojo or Jonah Hill?
Velma or Zooey Deschanel?
Ned Flanders or Emma Stone?
People who wear it
- Ashley Tisdale (She wore it at the Kids' Choice Awards)
- Miley Cyrus
- Demi Lovato
- Selena Gomez
- George Clooney (First man on there)
- Miranda Cosgrove (Star of iCarly)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (The only one left behind at the repeating of the names)
- Kings of Leon (Duh)
- Marmaduke (He chewed it up)
- Los Angeles Lakers (They couldn't fit into it)
- Victoria Justice (After Ashley Tisdale repeat)
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Styrofoam Cup (It was too long)
- LeBron James (They didn't show it on him)
- A Dragon
- Drew Barrymore
- Ice Bag (It was also too long)
- Rihanna (Last choice)
- Mojo Jojo
- Jonah Hill
- Zooey Deschanel
- Ned Flanders
- Emma Stone
- In Who Wore it Better?, the 18 people were trying to were a white chiffon sun dress.
- When the announcer is repeating the names she forgets SpongeBob, plus it doesn't show his picture.
- The sketch was sequelized in Total Recall Me Baby / The Asgardigans.