Summary of Movie
Transformers is an entertainment franchise created by Hasbro. Beginning with the Transformers toy line, the franchise centers on factions of transforming alien robots (often the Autobots and the Decepticons) in an endless struggle for dominance or eventual peace. In its decades-long history, the franchise has expanded to encompass comic books, animation, video games and films.
Appearances in MAD
- Episode 1 Rejected... Transformers: Some rejected Transformers make an appearance.
- Episode 1 5-second Cartoon: Part of Rejected Transformers.
- Episode 2 TransBOREmores: The movie was spoofed with the Transformers doing nothing.
- Episode 5 WALL·E·NATOR: Optimus Prime and Sam Witwicky make cameos at the wedding.
- Episode 9 I Love You, Iron Man: Optimus Prime makes an appearance as Iron Man's friend.
- Episode 10 Transformin' Grill: The Transformers get spoofed alongside with George Foreman Grill in the ad.
- Episode 15 P.E.D.A.L: The Transformers get spoofed alongside with P.E.T.A in the ad.
- Episode 2 (28) Super 80's: A man mistaken a Gobot for a Transformer.
- Episode 4 (30) Transformal Wear: The Transformers get spoofed alongside with Formal Wear in the ad.
- Episode 7 (33) TransBOREmores 3: Dark of the Blue Moon: The 3rd movie gets spoofed along with The Smurfs.
- Episode 12 (38) Optimus Prime Suspect: Optimus Prime gets spoofed alongside with Prime Suspect in the ad.
- Episode 21 (47) Real Veal: Bumblebee is one of the robots in the match.
- Episode 3 (55) Battleship vs. Titanic: Adm. Shane assumes nobody has seen Transformers. Also, Jack Dawson says he has only seen Transformers 2.
- Episode 6 (58) Animated Marginals: A transformer is seen laughing at the other transformer for transforming into Alfred E. Neuman.
- Episode 13 (65) F·I·E·N·D·S: Megatron appears in the main group of friends.