The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey: A secret turkey agent is on the run from the people who created him.
PilGrimm: Aunt Marie reveals to Nick Burkhardt that he's not just a Grimm, he's a PilGrimm.
- MADvent Calendar - Been baking pies all week? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Monday, 5:00 PM: The leaves stop changing colors and begin changing shapes!
- Wednesday, 1:00 PM: Recent polls show that watching football has become Thanksgiving's major pasttime, only after turkeys get the right to vote.
- Thursday, 8:00 PM: After watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Special for the billionth time, families have no choice but to watch this!
- Opening Scene
- The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey (Movie Parody of the Bourne Legacy)
- Animated Marginals segment
- History, It's All Hazy Anyway! (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Leaf Pile Eats Girl (Cartoon)
- Jokahontas Live! at the Punchline Emporium - ACT 1 (Spoof on Pocahontas) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Bad Idea #6: Russell Scarecrow (Parody of Russell Crowe and a Scarecrow) (Bad Idea segment)
- A Lesson in How to Draw a Turkey (Cartoon)
- Bartholomew's Buckle Barn (Spoof on Bartholomew the Apostle and Buckle Barn USA) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Festive Ways to Improve Thanksgiving (Cartoon)
- Jokahontas Live! at the Punchline Emporium - ACT 2
- Spy vs. Spy - Pilgrim vs. Indian: Part 1 (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Bad Idea #24: Turkey Gumstick (Parody of a Turkey Drumstick) (Bad Idea segment)
- PilGrimm (TV Parody of NBC's Grimm)
- 5-second Cartoon - Jokahontas Live! at the Punchline Emporium - ACT 3 (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey / PilGrimm/Gallery
- Main article: The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey / PilGrimm (Transcript)
- This episode of MAD is a Thanksgiving special, and the only time NBC's Grimm gets spoofed.
- This is the eighth appearance of the Bad Idea segment. The previous appearances were:
- S'UP / Mouse M.D.
- Are You Karate Kidding Me? / The Fresh Prawn of Bel-Air
- Dances with Wolverine: A Footloose Parody / Tater Tots & Tiaras
- Twilight: Staking Dawn / Cookie Blue
- Al Pacino and the Chipmunks / That's What Super Friends Are For
- Addition Impossible / New Gill
- Battleship vs. Titanic / Jurassic Parks and Recreation
- This is the 10th episode of MAD to premiere on Thursday night at 8:00 PM.
- This is the 31st time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- Chris Cox - Secret Agent, Nick Burkhardt, and A Lesson in How to Draw a Turkey Announcer
- Grey DeLisle - Jokahontas, Aunt Marie, and Dr. Marta Shearing
- Jim Meskimen - Eric Byer, Pilgrim, and Monroe
- Rachel Ramras - History, It's All Hazy Anyway! Announcer, Girl, and Audience Member #2
- Kevin Shinick - Jokahontas Live Announcer, Audience Member #1, Daffy Duck, Park Ranger/Turducken, Pilgrim, Turkey, and the MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Dana Snyder - Aaron Giblet, Father, and Festive Ways to Improve Thanksgiving Announcer
- Fred Tatasciore - The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey Announcer, Bartholomew, and Russell Scarecrow
- Gary Anthony Williams - Bad Idea Announcer, Hank Griffin, and Indian Chief