- The Incredible Growing Boy
Look! Up in the sky! It's... REJECTED SUPERHEROES!
The Incredible Growing Boy: A boy with the power to grow about an inch a year until his mid-20's. Weakness: Will most likely die somewhere in his mid-to-late 80's.
Sketch: A woman who can duplicate anyone's likeness. Weakness: Must be in caricature form.
(As Sketch changes to the enemy on a dune buggy...)
Enemy: What? Oh, come on! I don't even like dune buggies!
Altidude: A man with the power to fly at incredible speeds. Weakness: He is still subject to commercial airline regulations.
Altidude: Yes, I know he has a death laser, but there's some serious fog in Atlanta. I don't know an hour...?
Man: At least two?
Altidude: He says at least two.
- Here are the reasons of the Rejected Superheroes:
- The Incredible Growing Boy: Rejected because he doesn't have mid-to-late 80's. He stops at his mid-20's
- Sketch: Rejected because she duplicates anyone's dislikeness. Caricatures contain dune buggies
- Altidude: Rejected because the world loses without him. Is the death laser or fog in Atlanta more important?