Real Veal is a take-off of Real Steel.
When a down-and-out man's robot is destroyed by a cow, he hires the cow.
- Star Wars
- Yo Gabba Gabba!
- MGM's the Wizard of Oz
- the Jetsons
- Disney and Pixar's WALL·E
- Mortal Kombat
- Charlie Kenton
- Max Kenton
- Real Veal
- Old Man
- Tusken Raiders
- Tin Man
- Rosie the Robot Maid
(Scene begins at a fighting ring.)
Charlie Kenton: Okay son, this old robot of mine is gonna make us some money!
Max Kenton: By selling it for parts to the local hospital?
Charlie Kenton: No, by fighting a cow.
Referee: Ladies and gentlemen, let's see Charlie here bet me that his last dime that his robot can beat this cow! Shall we see what he's got? (Crowd cheers.) Do you really care or do you just like yellin'? (More cheers.) Okay, then. (The robot fights the cow. Suddenly, the robot takes apart the cow, and the cow rams into the robot.) Thank you. (Walks away.)
Max Kenton: Did you see those moves? That thing's got potential! We've gotta fix it up and get it into the championship fight.
Charlie Kenton: He's broken, kid. It's over!
Max Kenton: Not him, the cow!
(Title card: Real Veal)
- Antagonist: Bumblebee, The Keatons and The Robo Cow
- Third time WALL·E gets spoofed. (WALL·E SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- This is the second time Yo Gabba Gabba! gets spoofed.
- This is the first time Mortal Kombat gets spoofed.
- First time Futurama gets spoofed.
- Innuendo: During one scene of the fighting sequence, Max is milking Robo Cow and he have a disguisting face.