Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Summary of CharacterPac-Man is a video game character from the 1980 video game of the same name. In the game, Pac-Man goes around chomping pellets while fleeing from ghosts. If you get a power pellet, the ghosts will turn blue and Pac-Man will be able to eat them. When the ghosts flash white they will turn evil again, and fruit is eaten for bonus points. Pac-Man went from a arcade game into sequels, a TV show & supplies of toys & home releases of the game. It so far has become the most popular arcade game ever made besides Mario.
For more information about Pac-Man, visit here.
Character Appearances in Show
- Episode 2 (28) Super 80's: Pac-Man appears chasing people through town.
- Episode 31 Minute to Flynn It: The background in the segment looks simular to the Pac-Man maze a few times
- Episode 11 (63) Diary of a Wimpy Kid Icarus: Pac-Man is seen in the hallway.
- Episode 15 (67) ParaMorgan: The ghosts appear in this sketch.
- Pac-Man's wife Ms. Pac-Man also appeared in the show.