Summary of CharacterPac-Man is a video game character from the 1980 video game of the same name. In the game, Pac-Man goes around chomping pellets while fleeing from ghosts. If you get a power pellet, the ghosts will turn blue and Pac-Man will be able to eat them. When the ghosts flash white they will turn evil again, and fruit is eaten for bonus points. Pac-Man went from a arcade game into sequels, a TV show & supplies of toys & home releases of the game. It so far has become the most popular arcade game ever made besides Mario.
For more information about Pac-Man, visit here.
Character Appearances in Show
- Episode 2 (28) Super 80's: Pac-Man appears chasing people through town.
- Episode 31 Minute to Flynn It: The background in the segment looks simular to the Pac-Man maze a few times
- Episode 11 (63) Diary of a Wimpy Kid Icarus: Pac-Man is seen in the hallway.
- Episode 15 (67) ParaMorgan: The ghosts appear in this sketch.
- Pac-Man's wife Ms. Pac-Man also appeared in the show.