Summary of Character
Optimus Prime is a fictional character from the Transformers franchise. Prime is the leader of the Autobots, a faction of transforming robots from the planet Cybertron. The Autobots are constantly waging war against a rival faction of transforming robots called Decepticons. He is depicted as a brave, powerful, wise and compassionate leader who puts his talent to use improving the universe around him. Optimus is portrayed as having a strong sense of justice and righteousness and has dedicated himself to the protection of all life, particularly the inhabitants of Earth. According to Bob Budiansky, co-writer of the transformers series, Dennis O'Neil was responsible for his name.
Character Appearances in Show
- Optimus Prime appears in the opening.
- Episode 2 TransBOREmores: Himself as the main character.
- Episode 5 WALL·E·NATOR: Optimus Prime appears at the wedding.
- Episode 9 I Love You, Iron Man: Optimus Prime appears talking to Iron Man.
- Episode 10 Transformin' Grill: Optimus Prime appears giving the ad.
- Episode 15 P.E.D.A.L: Optimus Prime appears giving the ad.
- Episode 4 (30) Transformal Wear: Optimus Prime appears giving the ad.
- Episode 7 (33) TransBOREmores 3: Dark of the Blue Moon: Himself as the main character.
- Episode 12 (38) Optimus Prime Suspect: He gets spoofed along with Prime Suspect in the ad.