Jacks the Giant Slayers is a take-off of Jack the Giant Slayer.
This segment is from MAD Season 4, Episode 10 (88): Jacks the Giant Slayers / The Most Beautiful Voice.
When the famous Jack gets crushed by giants, the kingdom has to call in whatever other Jacks are left.
- DreamWorks' Rise of the Guardians
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas
- the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- School of Rock
- Betty White's Off Their Rockers
- Sir Elmont
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Jack Skellington
- Jack Black
- Jack White
- Jack Frost
- Fallon the Two-Headed Giant
- Fee the Giant
- Fye the Giant
- Foe the Giant
- Fumm the Giant
(Scene begins in the kingdom)
Sir Elmont: Jack, it's up to you to climb this beanstalk and defeat the giants and save us all.
Jack: Can do.
(He climbs to the beanstalk and hustles to the land of giants while he's swinging his sword.)
Jack: Oh-ho-ho. Giant, as in "large". I---I---I meant in popular and an even point. Oh-ho-ho-ho! (The giants growled at Jack while he pointing his sword up high, then he sees a shadow of a fist.) That's a big fist you got there! Why are you raising it up like that? Why are you now spinning around like a windmill? Why are you bringing it down like---
(Jack got crushed by a giant's fist)
Sir Elmont : Man, this is great! Jack is up there beating giants.
(Jack fell down from the sky and got beaten by giants.)
Sir Elmont: Jack? Jack? Well, it look we are gonna need help with that.
- This is the first time Jack the Giant Slayer and the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack showed up.
- This is the second time DreamWorks' Rise of the Guardians and Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas appeared.
- This is the third time Cartoon Network was mentioned.
- When Jack got crushed by giants, here are the other Jacks that were left:
- Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean (He got tangled up with Jack White.)
- Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas (He was broken up into bones.)
- Jack Black, the actor who thinks he is a rock star (He was stuck in a bun.)
- Jack White, the rock star who thinks he is an actor (He got tangled with Captain Jack Sparrow.)
- Jack Frost from DreamWorks' Rise of the Guardians (He got crushed by a giant shoe.)
- Flapjack from the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, which was cancelled on Cartoon Network on August 30, 2010 and was never seen again (He disappears before the title card.)
- Movie parodies were found at the end of the episode, such as Giants of the Caribbean, The Giant Nightmare Before Christmas, School of Giants and Rise of the Guardians II.
- Probably say that the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack it was a show of cartoon network that nobody wants to see again, and Flapjack disappears before the title card, It was a reflection to some criticism on his show, considering it as one of the less popular shows on Cartoon Network.
- Although this sketch had been made after Uncle Grandpa, Flapjack possibly have had a chance.