Summary of TV Show
iCarly is an American teen sitcom that focuses on a girl named Carly Shay who creates her own web show called iCarly with her best friends Sam and Freddie. The series was created by Dan Schneider, who also serves as executive producer. It stars Miranda Cosgrove as Carly, Jennette McCurdy as Sam, Nathan Kress as Freddie, Jerry Trainor as Spencer, and Noah Munck as Gibby. The show is taped at Nickelodeon on Sunset (season 1-5) and KTLA Studios (Season 6) in Hollywood, California. The show premiered on Nickelodeon on September 8, 2007. It was originally rated TV-Y7, and later changed to TV-G.
iCarly is shown in a number of other countries including Canada (YTV and Nickelodeon Canada, October 8, 2007) and the United Kingdom (Nickelodeon UK, Easter 2008). iCarly has also garnered a large adult fan base and has appeared on multiple "Best TV Series" lists during 2009 and 2010.
On May 17, 2012, it was announced that the show's current season is the last season for iCarly and a series finale event will air in November 2012.
Appearances in Show
- Episode 1 CSiCarly: The TV show gets spoofed alongside with CSI: Miami.
- Episode 7 Cliffordfield: Carly, Sam and Freddie appear in Zack and Cody's party.
- Episode 16 ¡AY Carly!: iCarly gets spoofed in a Mexican style.
- Episode 25 Seattle: Los Angeles: Carly Shay (Actually "Miranda") appears from Seattle for the KCAs.
- Episode 8 (34) X-Games: First Class: ¡AY Carly! appears on the TV screen that Charles Xavier was watching.
- Episode 26 (52) iChronicle: The TV show gets spoofed along with Chronicle.
- Episode 26 (52) 5-second Cartoon: The announcer says, "And now back to iCarly!" Then we cut to a bowl of pudding on a stool shown in camera.