George Washington: Cherry Tree Chopper: The completely true tale of George Washington's war against the cherry trees is finally told!
Star Wars Earned Stripes: Do these C-list celebrities have what it takes to become A-list Storm Troopers?
- MADvent Calendar - Been eating candy hearts all month? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Friday, 12:00 PM: Scientists invented a chocolate that won't melt, then use it to build a rocket ship to the sun.
- Sunday, 6:00 PM: A year after she releases "Call Me Maybe", Carly Rae Jepsen still hasn't received any phone calls.
- Monday, 10:00 AM: Alarm clock companies go out of business when they start waking people up with this!
- Opening Scene
- George Washington: Cherry Tree Chopper (Spoof on George Washington / Movie Parody of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Never Bring a Swordfish to a Gunfish Fight (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Shellmet (Video Game Parody of Super Mario Bros.) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Holidays We'd Like to See - Flagpole Day, Missedmas, Day Day, and Thankstaking
- Bakin' (Movie Parody of Taken 2) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Spy vs. Spy - James Bond (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Bad Idea #789: Hang Slider (Parody of Slide and Hang Glider) (Bad Idea segment)
- Robin Hood in Jail (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Star Wars Earned Stripes (Movie Parody of Star Wars / TV Parody of NBC's Stars Earn Stripes)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from Bakin') (5-second Cartoon segment)
- This episode is the MAD Season 3 Finale!
- This is the only time Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and NBC's Stars Earn Stripes get spoofed.
- This is the third appearance of George Washington. The first appearance was Big Time Rushmore and the second appearance was Ben 10 Franklin.
- This is the fourth episode of MAD to have 14 segments. The previous episodes were:
- This is the sixth time Spy vs. Spy used a pop culture reference (James Bond). The previous ones were:
- This is the ninth time MAD does two movie parodies instead of just one. The previous ones were:
- RiOa / Thomas the Unstoppable Tank Engine
- Pirates of the Pair of Tweens / Konan the Kardashian
- Moneyball Z / Green Care Bear
- Battleship vs. Titanic / Jurassic Parks and Recreation
- The Blunder Games / The Poop-seidon Adventure
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Icarus / Adjustment Burro
- FrankenWinnie / ParaMorgan
- Dark Knight at the Museum / Lemming Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Video Game Deaths
- This is the 39th time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- Dean Cain claims he wasn't in Smallville; however, he did appear in one episode, playing Dr. Curtis Knox.
- Chris Cox - Bakin' Announcer and Dean Cain
- Jim Meskimen - Benedict Arnold and Robin Hood
- Rachel Ramras - Kid, Peter Pan, Missedmas Woman, Thankstaking Girl, and Kim Mills
- Kevin Shinick - Benjamin Franklin, Stormtrooper, Chef, Kid with Shellmet, Captain Hook, Shark, Missedmas Man, Day Day Kid, Star Wars Earned Stripes Announcer, and the MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Dana Snyder - Swordfish, Holidays We'd Like to See Announcer, and Police Officer
- Tara Strong - Queen of the Cherry Trees, Teacher, and Eve Torres
- Fred Tatasciore - George Washington, Darth Vader, and Bryan Mills
- Gary Anthony Williams - Cherry Tree, Shellmet Announcer, Thankstaking Boy, and Terry Crews