This is a
Aired along with
MAD Parody Number
Downton Abbey gets a new footman with a big appetite named Shaggy Rogers.
- Robert Crawley
- Hugh Bonneville
- Elizabeth McGovern
- Michelle Dockery
- Laura Carmichael
- Lord Grantham
- Shaggy Rogers
- Velma Dinkley
- Fred Jones
- Daphne Blake
- Scrappy-Doo (non-speaking cameo)
(Scene starts at the library)
Robert Crawley: I beg your pardon, Lord Grantham. But we seemed we have a problem with our stuff.
Lord Grantham: What is it now, Crawley?
Robert Crawley: We lost another footman.
Lord Grantham: We lost FootMan?!
Robert Crawley: A "footman", sir, NOT the "FootMan".
- This is the first time Downton Abbey gets spoofed.
- All of the current cast of Scooby-Doo (except Mindy Cohn) reprised their roles as their respective characters.
- In the skit, Velma mentions that she needs to stop saying "jinkies", as it seems to have a secondary denotation. This is a reference to how some words that are harmless in some cultures can mean something inappropriate in other cultures.
- The Batman fanfare was heard in the scene with the giant coin.