Class of the Titans is a take-off of Clash of the Titans.
The epic battle of gods and mortals plays out at a high school.
- Zach Galifianakis
- Magic Marker
- Magic Johnson
- Narrator (Curseus)
- Football Player
- Magic Johnson
- Food Guy (Get your moosaka! Zazeeky! Who wants babbawhoobas?)
- Edward Cullen
- Jacob Black
- Big-Beard Gods (Seen on Curseus' lunchbox)
- Small-Beard Mortals (Also seen on Curseus' lunchbox)
Narrator (Actually Curseus): It was a time of war! Gods with big beards fighting mortals with small beards! And in the middle, a guy with no beard, who would save them all.
Curseus: And that is on the side of my lunchbox.
Friend: Awesome, man! I just have Marmapuke.
Friend: You're cool, for a transfer student. What's your name?
Friend: Why'd they name you that?
Curseus: (HONK!/Screwed) if I know. But I'm half god, half mortal, so someone must have (HONK!/screwed) up.
Friend: You're half god, and you go to a mortal school? Why?
Curseus: To show the gods they can be beaten! Plus, my old school doesn't have a pool.
(Title card: Class of the Titans)
Curseus: I heard you guys have a pretty (HONK/bad) football team.
Friend: Yeah, but I blame our head cheerleader.
Medusa: Well bring the ball home or turn to stone!
Football Player: What'd she say?
Curseus: Sounds like she needs to be taken care of.
Friend: I'm on it.
Curseus: I meant a makeover.
Friend: Right. Right. Cool. I'll, um, I'll go do that.
(Zeus appears... and his foot is STILL Pontiac-size)
Curseus: What do you want, Dad?
Zeus: How did you know it was me?
Curseus: No one else has a foot the size of a Pontiac.
Zeus: I just wanted to say, good luck at school. I hope you became a win the big game on Saturday.
Curseus: I don't need your help, dad. You're the enemy.
Zeus: I know, I know. But I brought you a few things anyways. Here's a magic helmet, a magic sword, a magic marker, Magic Johnson, and I packed you a magic lunch.
Curseus: What makes it magic?
Zeus: I added a cookie.
Curseus: *gasps* (HONK!) Yeah!
Friend: OK, keep your eyes closed. (A girl shows up... and she reveals it's Medusa with car keys!!) Ah! Maybe keep them closed.
Curseus: Heh, you gave it a shot. (Slices Medusa's head off)
Friend: Actually, she was our ride back to campus.
(in the Coloseum)
Food Guy: Get your moosaka! Tzatziki! Who wants bobahoohas? I'm really just making up words.
Announcer 1: Big day at the Colosseum, sports fans. Can the Mortals end the Gods' winning streak? Well, this crowd seems to think so.
Edward: WOOHOO! IMMORTALS!
Jacob: He said mortals, not IMmortals!
Edward: Shut up!
Jacob: You shut up!
(They both show up on Kiss Cam)
Announcer 2: Word has it they have a new quarterback named Curseus. But is he good enough to go against the Kraken?
(Jacob's butt is shown)
Edward: Dude, turn around! Your butt is on the Kraken Cam.
Edward: And put on a shirt on, for crying out loud!
Curseus: Okay Draco, you go left and make a quick right. Stan, you go off the middle and the rest of you follow, that should get us to the stadium.
Announcer 1: Looks like the Gods are taking the field, and here comes the Mortals. And just in time too because there's the kick-off.
(Big game. Mortals get crushed by the Gods, even the Kraken crushes one.)
Zeus: Release it, Kraken!
(A Mortal tries to get the ball, but Hades crushes him.)
Hades: Look out, ladies, here comes Hades!
Curseus: Uhh, I think it's time for Plan B.
Quarterback: Run for the hills and change our names?
Curseus: Maybe it was time for plan C. (Later...) V, XI, XXI, IIV, hike!
(They do so, until...)
Kraken: Uh-oh. (Turns to stone)
Announcer 1: The Mortals have done it, they've beaten the Gods!
Friend: In your face!
Medusa: Uh yeah, I can still feel that.
Curseus: Finally, we bring home the winning ball.
(Everyone turns to stone - except Curseus.)
Curseus: Awww, (HONK!)!
- The title is reference to the Canadian animated television series, Class of the Titans. It is a parody to the 2010 movie, Clash of the Titans.
- Innuendo: Everytime Curseus says a dirty word, a honk sound is heard like a bleeper.
- Also, when the kiss cam zooms in to Edward and Jacob, they are about to kiss each other which is a homosexuality reference.
- Antagonists: The Gods and Kraken
- This the first time a Honking sound is a Bleeper.
- This is TV-PG-L
- Third time Marmaduke appears. First was three episodes ago, appearing on the "Marmapuke" billboard. Second was two episodes ago during "Who Wore it Better?". Third was on the Friend's lunchbox.
- One of Edward Cullen's lines, "And put a shirt on, for crying out loud!", was later said by Sigourney Weaver in Abs-Duction.
- In some regions they were censored scenes where Curseus say a dirty word and sounds a honk and then a bleep, however the dirty words were already censored by the writers of the show. This is because while the Cartoon Network shows are going through strict censorship.