ArTHOR: ArTHOR is a vain and spoiled god who is sent to earth to get a job.
The Big Fang Theory: Edward and Jacob are re-imagined as nerds on a sitcom.
- MAD News - The MAD News anchor anounces that Ashton Kutcher gets tricked for being on the Two and a Half Men show.
- Opening Scene
- ArTHOR (Movie Parody of Arthur and Thor)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Beachball freezes during a game and must reboot (Computer Parody of Microsoft Windows) (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Hulked on Phonics (Reading Parody of Hooked on Phonics / Spoof on Hulk) (Ad Parodies segment) (Animated by Mark Marek)
- Behind the Teacher's Back - Part 1: Ninja fires spitball at the teacher, and blames the boy sitting beside him.
- MAD's Rejected Video Games (Rejected segment)
- Yu-Gi-Bear! (Spoof on Yogi Bear / TV Parody of Yu-Gi-Oh!) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Hand Disguised as a Sock Puppet (Live Action Segment)
- Behind the Teacher's Back - Part 2: Batman throws a Batarang at the teacher, and blames the same boy as Part 1. (Spoof on Batman)
- Spy vs. Spy - Slingshot (Spy vs. Spy segment)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Recycled Bottle into a Unicycle (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Alvin and the Monks (TV Parody of Alvin and the Chipmunks) (Ad Parodies Segment)
- Behind the Teacher's Back - Part 3: Teacher gets zapped by an alien, and the boy gets fed up and goes to the principal's office himself.
- The Big Fang Theory (TV Parody of the Big Bang Theory / Movie Parody of Twilight)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from ArTHOR) MAD ran out of budget for cameo after credits (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: ArTHOR / The Big Fang Theory/Gallery
- Main article: ArTHOR / The Big Fang Theory (Transcript)
- This is the second episode with a recurring sketch, the second time Yogi Bear gets spoofed, and The Big Fang Theory is the second parody to spoof Twilight.
- This is the seventh appearance of the Rejected segment. The previous appearances were:
- In ArTHOR, it showed Rango, Mario, and Donkey Kong. It also parodied the Donkey Kong game.
- In The Big Fang Theory, it parodied Astro from the Jetsons and Scooby-Doo. It also showed Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard and a parody of Diary of a Wimpy Kid is on another chalkboard.
- Ashton Kutcher was mentioned in MAD News, ArTHOR, and The Big Fang Theory.
- The book in Spy vs. Spy, "Revenge," says that it's written by Prohias. This is based on Spy vs. Spy's first creator, Antonio Prohías.
- In Bottle into Unicycle, the guy that is on the unicycle in the sketch is also in the MAD Intro theme.
- Chris Cox - Edward Cullen, Alvin and the Monks Announcer, and Alan
- Hugh Davidson - Phil Coulson, Male Beach Ball Teen, Bruce Banner, and Blogger
- Mikey Day - Jacob Black, Captain America, and Ranger Smith
- Grey DeLisle - Jane Foster, Lara Croft, and Beyoncé
- Rachel Ramras - Bella Swan, Female Beach Ball Teen, and Tammy
- Kevin Shinick - ArTHOR, Hulk, Ashton Kutcher, Boy in class, Yogi Bear, Waiter, Dave Seville, and the MAD News Anchor
- Dana Snyder - Rango, Teacher, and Rejected Video Games Announcer
- Gary Anthony Williams - Odin, Ric Flair, Kayne West, Iron Beast, and Yu-Gi-Bear! Announcer